Wednesday, January 9, 2008

my next DJ set: MonteRave! Friday, January 25th

Matt (Maitre-V) and Trevor (Omega) invited me to spin at their next party! I found out last night that I'll fortunately get that night off!

For anyone new to my blog, download some of my previous mixsets to get a good idea of what I'll be spinning that night! Oh, and btw, remember that eBreaks set I made a couple months back? I finally chopped it up into individual tracks (as opposed to being one continuous 80 minute mp3), so re-download it, yea?
2007 11/26 - eBreaks
2007 12/01 - live @ jacked up
2007 12/19 - winter breaks

Anywho, here are the details for the party!
Aquarius Productions & 831 Present:

MonteRave!

Friday, January 25th
9pm - 6am (possibly 7am)

We have a great exclusive Monterey Bay location
Exact location and directions will be given the day of
Intimate capacity, kick ass sound, argon lasers, premium lighting and decor

An oldskool style rave
plus:
Kick Ass Vibes
Great people with positive attitudes
Backbacks, candy, lights, etc.

minus:
DRAMA (NO DRAMA WILL BE WELCOME AT THIS PARTY)

equals:
A Great f**king night to bring back the old times

You will hear: House, Electro, Industrial, Breaks, Trance, Cybertrance (97-99 era), Freeform & Hardcore

Best of all, free admission!
However, donations will be greatly appreciated and will only contribute to the next great free party in Monterey!

DJs:

MORE INFO AND FLYER SOON TO BE ADDED!!

No comments: