Wednesday, November 21, 2007

my first mix! (^o^)/

I finally came up with my first mix on Monday evening... It started as just being those three tracks I was talking about in my last post, but I just kinda decided to keep it going for a few more tracks.

Keep in mind that this is MY FIRST TIME EVER making a mix, and it will probably be obvious. For now, I'm just trying to learn to beatmatch properly (I refuse to let the machine try to beatmatch for me!), so I didn't really try to play with the EQs or do any sort of stutter effects this time around.

minceyfresh - 2007 11_19 - test mix


For those who want to listen to it on the go, you can download the set as an mp3 here at MediaFire.
Here's the track listing:

1. junkie xl - mushroom
2. paul van dyk (feat. rea garvey) - let go
3. hybrid (feat. perry farrell) - dogstar
4. way out west - apollo (general midi's apollo 8 mix)
5. yelle - a cause des garçons (tepr remix)
6. m.o.v.e. - freaky planet (akira yamaoka rosy mix)
7. plump djs - get kinky (I threw this one in at the last minute and decided it was a bad idea, so I just kinda cut it off pretty soon into the track).

Enjoy! (^_^)
(oh, and thanks to Mick for recommending MediaFire!)

No comments: