Friday, November 30, 2007

a rave on the beach Saturday afternoon/evening?

*UPDATE* I pasted the details/directions at the bottom of this post.
...and I'll be one of the folks spinning (alongside Brandon [who is throwing the event], Tyler, Mike and probably a few others)! Woohoo!
Hopefully I won't be as nervous spinning on the beach in front of a bunch of strangers as I was in front of my friends (and web/TV Camera-ish thing) on at the campus radio station this past Wednesday.

I was trembling out of anxiety then. I think I'll still be trembling this time around because I'll be playing in a combination of:

1) Monterey
2) the beach
3) the evening
4) December

Needless to say, I'll most likely have to dress like an Eskimo. But it should be fun fun fun anyway!

I'll try to have enough sense to press the record button in *the beginning* of the set this time around, too.
(I recorded the set I did on Wednesday [trainwrecks and all], but I had forgotten that I was planning to record the set until the middle of the 2nd track). I'll upload it later...
So yeah...

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 1 (oh crap, that's tomorrow)
3:00 pm - midnight
Seaside Beach Renegade Celebrating Christian's Birthday.

Everyone welcome
Good vibes, free food n drinks
Live music & DJs

3:00 - 4:00 mr. tyler jackson
4:00 - 5:00 minceyfresh
5:00 - 6:00 megabyte mike
6:00 - 7:00 john
7:00 - 8:30 s0ulfree
8:30 - 9:30 ramonski
9:30 - 10:30 dj mute
10:30 - 11:30 TBA
11:30 till closing TBA

Directions from Hwy 1 North
1. take the Sand City/Fremont St. exit
2. make a right onto Fremont St.
3. slightly Merge Right onto Del Monte Ave.
4. make a right onto Playa Ave.
5. take Playa Ave all the way down and find parking (better if you park at circuit city or orchard suply.)
6. take the bike trail up underneath the highway and straight down to the beach. were on the shore.

Directions from Hwy 1 South
1. take the Sand City Fremont St. exit.
2. repeat steps 2-6 above.

I'm pretty sure if you see this bike trail you know you're headed in the right direction:

2006 06.14 2012

No comments: