Wednesday, December 24, 2008

my winter mix is up: "electronic for a cold day"

I finished my winter mix this morning and here it is!

minceyfresh - 2008 12.24 - electronic for a cold day



Download it here in higher quality mp3 format.

No matter the genre, there are always those tracks that make for good listening when bundled up with a hot cup of tea watching the rain (okay, well, not all genres, but I'm sure you get what I mean). I wanted to compile a mix that invokes that type of feeling; something that I could put on while taking a nap or driving around at night. It's quite different from what I normally spin, as it starts off a bit slower and subdued, and eventually picks up into music with a little more energy. Anywho, I hope you all enjoy listening to it as much as I did mixing it!

Happy holidays!

No comments: