Monday, November 26, 2007

mixset #2: eBreaks!

I just finished my second mixset (though I'll consider this my first official demo mix), which I'll call eBreaks, as it's comprised mostly of breaks with a bit of electro house (though the two genres are sounding more and more alike each time I hear a new release). It's a full, CDR-friendly 75 minutes, and I can honestly say that it's a little more polished and consistent (in terms of genre) than the Test Mix that I made a week ago. And I purposely chose the first track because I've waited so long to finally get some turntables. Have a listen, and you'll see what I'm talking about. :-)



A downloadable mp3 of the set is available here.

Here's the tracklist:
  1. ils - tiny toy
  2. adam freeland - silverlake pills
  3. cirez d - mouseville theme
  4. culprit one - tricks (the rogue element re rub)
  5. hardy hard & lady waks feat. mr. x - minimal
  6. justice - waters of nazareth
  7. aaren san - osc low nyzz (blende remix)
  8. plump djs - get kinky
  9. fatboy slim - love island
  10. krafty kuts & tim deluxe - bass phenomenon
  11. wiesel & captain koma - nice
  12. kavinsky - testarossa (sebastiAn remix)
  13. the crystal method - busy child (hyper remix)
  14. general midi - never gonna stop the show (dylan rhymes mix)
  15. hybrid - i'm still awake (christian j mix)
  16. poxymusic - our break

No comments: