Monday, August 3, 2009

my new mixes are up! "two sides 2009 (pt. 1 & 2)"

What's up, guys!

It took me forever (I blame it on my temporary Street Fighter IV addiction, haha), but I finally completed my latest mixset!

minceyfresh - two sides 2009

Two Sides 2009

Just like last year's Two Sides to the Coin, one mix is filled with breaks and electro, while the other consists of trance and progressive breaks. This time around, I made sure that each part wouldn't go over 40 minutes in order to fit both onto one CDR.

(to anyone reading this on Facebook, click over to the original Blogspot post to preview the mixes on the Soundcloud player)





Both parts are zipped into one folder and can be downloaded here at Mediafire.
http://www.mediafire.com/?nnzyjlizuto

I hope you guys enjoy the mixes, and any feedback would be appreciated!

No comments: