Sunday, December 29, 2013

bass appreciation 011

How are your holidays going, everyone? I hope they're going well and that you all are staying warm!

I just wanted to let you all know that my new mix is up! This mix (my first in over seven months) consists of tracks I had discovered between April (when I posted my last mix) and now (with a track or two from 2012 that had admittedly flown under my radar until this year).

This may be my last mix for a while until I get my hands on better equipment (believe it or not, I have been using my M-Audio Xponent and Macbook from 2007 this entire time!). That, and so I can concentrate more on producing tracks (which I was supposed to start this year before getting caught up on my whole 365 photos project, though I'll save that for another blog post).

Well, without further ado, here's the mix! It can be downloaded (split into individual tracks) here:
http://bit.ly/2013_12_BassAppreciation011


No comments: